James Bond Island 1 Day Trip
From: ฿ 3,500
Phang Nga Bay covers an area of 400 kilometers and is home of more than 100 islands.
Many of them could feature in the Guinness Book of Records for the beauty of their abstract shapes. James Bond Island, with its typical rocky pinnacle, has been a major attraction since it got featured in the 1974 Bond movie.
- 08.00 – 09.30: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to our departure lounge called “Dolphin Seaways Pier”
- THE FAMOUS: Visit the world’s famous “James Bond Island”
- EXPLORING: Canoeing excursion at “Talu Island”. Our guide will paddle you around to explore hidden caves & lagoon.
- ADVENTURES: During the excursion we will stop 1 or 2 times for snorkeling in the interesting snorkeling spot (depend on water condition).
- LUNCH: Buffet lunch (halal food only) at “Panyee Village” the floating village built on the sea.
- NATURE TOUCH: Gliding through the waterways of the mangrove swamps in the north of the bay, an untouched natural preserve.
- ADVENTURES: Walking through hidden stalactite caves (50 metres). Equipped with helmets & torches you will discover the “Mangrove Cave”.
- Return to our pier and transfer back to hotel.
3,500 baht / Adult
1,750 baht / Child
- round trip transfer from and to your hotel
- national park fee
- soft drink on board and fresh fruits
- buffet lunch (vegetarian menu available)
- snorkeling gear
- life jacket
- life insurance
What to bring:
swimming wear, shorts, beach towel, sun block, sunglasses, light foot wear & camera. Also some small money for little shopping in some spot.
- NOT ALLOWED ON THE BOAT: if you over 70 years old / pregnant woman / having any medication disability. Our company is NOT responsible for any refund if you already have been picked up by our driver as we need to cancel your trip and send you back to your hotel.
- The program / timing might changes depending on tide (sea condition), weather conditions, accident or any other reason that concern for the safety and comfort of all the guest.